In March 2016, Mr. Shawn Campbell is announced as CEO.
Qualified chief executive with experience in overseeing the daily activities of small businesses and large corporations. Excellent communicator who makes every person feel as if he or she is the only one in the room. Educated in economics and accounting, including current financial markets. Have an excellent command of proper English. Strong ability to solve complex company problems using excellent judgment and decision-making skills. Believe in receiving ongoing education and running a customer service-oriented company and have more than 10 years of experience in relevant positions.
- Excellent personnel and human resources skills, including knowledge of procedures for providing superior customer service and a productive and comfortable work environment for employees.
- Qualified communicator with proficiency in written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage an audience and convey information in a public speaking forum.
- Social perception skills that allow for understanding others’ non-verbal reactions and adjusting communication accordingly.
Highly proficient negotiation and persuasion skills make it easy to come to agreements and persuade people, organizations, and vendors to meet the company in the middle.
- Ability to identify complex problems and use critical thinking skills to implement plans for overcoming those problems for the company’s benefit.
- Executive board and senior management
- Supervisory board
Group executive committee (GEC)
The group executive committee comprises the members of the management board and senior representatives from the business divisions within the client-facing group divisions and from the management of the regions appointed by the management board. The GEC serves as a tool to coordinate the businesses and regions. It has, as its prime tasks and responsibilities, the provision of ongoing information to the management board on business developments and particular transactions, regular review of business segments, consultation with and furnishing advice to the management board on strategic decisions and preparation of decisions to be made by the management board.